This is a Port of the MySensors (1.4) Library to the MSP430 Launchpad Platform using Energia.
Tue to the Flash und RAM requirements it´s running only on the MSP430G2553.
There are som Limitations caused by the small RAM and other hardware Limitations:
- Only as SensorNode and not as gateway mode and no repeater mode
- the library needs 7KB without any serial port stuff, so there is a little space left for the core sensor handling
- no EEPROM to save settings leading to:
- no AutoID - Id must be set in Setup()
- fixed to metric
- unsure how AUTOPARENT behaves
Wiring of the MSP430 is as simple as on the Arduino:
For testing purposes one exmaple sketch for the Launchpad is included - search for "mspnodeExample".