Button size radionode is probably the smallest node you can find!
- Very small board. Only 21x21mm and as thin as possible.
- Well designed power, ready to use with unregulated rough power source up to 6V or battery
- Smallest rfm69 module (rev 3.0)
- Designed for extended battery life (i would publish an interesting and cheap method to estimate battery lifetime without precision equipment soon)
- Fully arduino pro mini compartible
- ATSHA204A onboard
- Jedec compatible eeprom/flash footprint
- Standard UART header
TODO BEFORE PRODUCTION
- ATSHA204A placement DONE
- remove some unnecessary components DONE
- do not increase board size DONE
- ... WAITING FOR SUGGESTIONS BEFORE PRODUCTION!
- 5mil/5mil width/clearance
- 0.8mm thikness
- ATSHA204A was placed
- Unnessesary crystal capacitors and second LDO were removed
- RST pin was added (oops..)
- EEPROM was placed (24LC64)
- divider for battery monitor was added
- EEPROM was removed (24LC64)
- EEPROM was placed (Jedec compatible eeprom/flash footprint), OTA compatible now!
- Full SPI header was placed (SS pin has external pullup now, we can program chip via SPI)
Board is being tested now.
Stay with us! Some much more interesting boards are under development :)