_Unfortunately I can't open my ebay shop right now. While I'm trying to open it, you can buy this board here: https://www.tindie.com/stores/easySensors/ _
I designed this multisensors board for usage in real life (long life, temperature range, radio range...).
- Dimensions 31mm x 41mm. Fits very nice plastic box.
- Powered from two CR2032 batteries in series with very high efficient power converter (3.5-10V). Double battery holder. JST for external battery.
- Wide temperature range. I expect -30°C - +70°C (UPD. -20°C - 40°C tested).
- Stable 3.3V voltage during all battery lifetime.
- S16-L201D pir, bh1750fvi light, si7021 temperature/humidity sensors are onboard (optional bmp280 sensor footprint)
- Multiradio board. Rfm69cw and nrf24l01 are supported.
- Authentication security - Atmel ATSHA204A Crypto Authentication Chip
- External JDEC EPROM
- Dualoptiboot bootloader. Implements over the air (OTA) firmware update ability
- Battery voltage sensor (via divider, 6v is sensed)
- FTDI header for programming
- Two variants of lens are avaliable. Will test both of them.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- ... :)
Will share all sources after first tests.
I hope to produce first batch soon too.